Many people have ask this question every day.This is because easter story is so old and there is so many confusion about that story.Easter celebration for Jesus coming from many years and people celebrate this festival in many ways.We here discuss about the fact of easter day.
Why do we celebrate easter ?
Many people don’t know many facts about easter .There is so many question like
10 facts about easter
These facts about easter give question of all your questions.
- Why We celebrate Easter day? -Easter celebrate for the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- What is Easter eggs? – Easter Eggs seen as an rebirth symbol Jesus.
- American people spend $1.9 billion on Easter candy.
- 70% of Easter candy purchased is chocolate.
- What is Easter Bunny?- The rabbit (“Easter Bunny”) hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680.
- Why easter celebrate on Sunday?– Easter ever celebrate on Sunday,Which is after the 40-day period called Lent.
- “The White House Easter Egg Roll” event has been celebrated by the President of the United States and their families since 1878.
- 76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten.
- Egg dyes were once made out of natural items such as onion peels, tree bark, flower petals, and juices.
- Holy Week is the celebrated during the week leading up to Easter. It starts with Palm Sunday, and continues on Maundy, Thursday, Good Friday, and then Easter Sunday